At Colorado Duct Cleaning we can patch and seal all duct work quickly and correctly with our trained techs. Studies show that houses with forced-air heating and cooling systems where air ducts are used to distribute conditioned air throughout the house, about 20 percent of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. The result of this air loss is higher utility bills and difficulty keeping your home comfortable, no matter how the thermostat is set.
How do you know that your home has poorly performing ducts?
- you have high summer and winter utility bills
- you have rooms that are difficult to heat and cool
- you have stuffy rooms that never seem to feel comfortable
- your ducts are located in an attic, crawlspace, or the garage
- you find tangled or kinked flexible ducts in your system
Benefits of Duct Sealing
A duct system that is well-designed and properly sealed can make your home more comfortable, energy efficient, and safer.